Glaziers Local 1621, I want to start by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Please take this time to spend it with your families and loved ones. The membership has decided to cancel the December 12th, 2023, union meeting so we will see everyone at our regular schedule meeting on the 9th of […]December 01, 2023
The wait is finally over! Local 159 Monthly Membership Meeting are finally back in person. The first in person meeting will be Tuesday, July 6th at 6:00pm at 1701 Whitney Mesa dr. in Henderson NV. We will also be voting for one of the two nominees for Delegate to the District Council. Members will also have the option to participate via Zoom for the July and August membership meetings.
- All Zoom participants must keep their cameras on at all times.
- If attending via Zoom, the participant will be muted and no motions will be allowed from those participants.
- If a participant attending via Zoom wants to have a comment heard, it will be submitted through the written chat section on the Zoom conference.
- No Zoom participant will be allowed on the call if driving a vehicle.
- All Zoom participants must be announced and recorded by name.
- All in person participants must wear face covering while at the meeting.
- When speaking, the participant may remove face coverings to be heard clearly.
- All participants must maintain appropriate social distancing.