Voting on June 11th at all Local union Locations. There will be several items to vote on… There will be a vote for District Council 16 Business Manager. There will be a vote for Painter allocation. There will be a vote for Glazier allocation. Come out and make your vote count!! Local Union 913 […]May 19, 2022
- Union Info
- LU2001 Members working under the Master Labor Agreement will be getting a $1.66 increase to wages on March 1, 2020.
- The DC16 Bylaws have been voted for approval by the DC16 Delegates and should be mailed out to all members soon.
- As soon as the Council bylaws are ratified, we will be holding a vote for the Local bylaws.
- The Fabricators and Residential agreements of both been successfully negotiated and both are receiving $4.00 over 4 years.
- Starting in March we will be having Zoom Membership Meetings. Please look out for any e-mails or text messages for Zoom Links.