Brothers and Sisters, The Northern California Painters Master Agreement is set to expire at the end of the month. Please attend Local 3’s membership meeting to voice any concerns; Thursday June 8th, 6pm at 2020 Williams St. San Leandro. Work for Painters has been picking up with requests from Valdez Painting, KBI Painting, and J&R […]June 02, 2023
Posted February 19, 2021
- Union Info
- LU2001 Members working under the Master Labor Agreement will be getting a $1.66 increase to wages on March 1, 2020.
- The DC16 Bylaws have been voted for approval by the DC16 Delegates and should be mailed out to all members soon.
- As soon as the Council bylaws are ratified, we will be holding a vote for the Local bylaws.
- The Fabricators and Residential agreements of both been successfully negotiated and both are receiving $4.00 over 4 years.
- Starting in March we will be having Zoom Membership Meetings. Please look out for any e-mails or text messages for Zoom Links.