As the Architectural Glass & Metal Technician Certification gains traction and becomes required more on projects moving forward, don’t be left behind without this crucial certification. To qualify for the AGMT certification you will need to have: a minimum of 5 years & 7,500 working hours in the glazing trade (to be confirmed through HS&BA) […]May 12, 2021
- Allegiant Stadium has been wrapped up. We had multiple contractors and members all over that project and is something that we as a local should take pride in being apart of.
- The Las Vegas Convention Center is still going strong and the Southern Nevada Building Trades is negotiating a PLA for future phases.
- The Building trades have successfully negotiated a PLA for the All Net Arena
- A mixed-use development planned for more than 100 acres in booming west Henderson is moving forward. https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/housing/henderson-finalizes-development-contract-for-mixed-use-project-2156322/
- MSG Entertainment says vertical construction will continue through the rest of 2020, with work on the roof planned to begin in early 2021. https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/msg-sphere-construction-moving-along-projects-heaviest-lifts-to-date-completed/