CLICK HERE To view The Pride Magazine January – December 2020 Robert Williams III– COVID-19 Training– AGMT Certification– Work Outlook– DC16 New Leadership – 2021 Contract Negotiations Veteran Spotlights– Michael Scott, Painter, LU487– George Pritchard, Glazier, LU1621– Gerry Sharp, Painter, LU1512– Leroy Schoenenberger, Floor Coverer, LU12 Council News– Centralized Dues– 2020 Stepping-Up Awards– 2019 VAC […]January 22, 2021
- Allegiant Stadium has been wrapped up. We had multiple contractors and members all over that project and is something that we as a local should take pride in being apart of.
- The Las Vegas Convention Center is still going strong and the Southern Nevada Building Trades is negotiating a PLA for future phases.
- The Building trades have successfully negotiated a PLA for the All Net Arena
- A mixed-use development planned for more than 100 acres in booming west Henderson is moving forward. https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/housing/henderson-finalizes-development-contract-for-mixed-use-project-2156322/
- MSG Entertainment says vertical construction will continue through the rest of 2020, with work on the roof planned to begin in early 2021. https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/msg-sphere-construction-moving-along-projects-heaviest-lifts-to-date-completed/