Happy Thanksgiving Wishing You & Your Family a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. It’s not too late to get your VAC’s in by the end of the year. Here are some upcoming VACs in the West Bay region. November 18th. November 21st December 19th These are just the regional events. More VAS’s are posted on the […]November 17, 2023
Help is Available
If you or someone you know is suffering, you are not alone.
- 1 in 5 U.S. adults experience mental illness each year.
- 1 in 20 U.S. adults experience serious mental illness each year.
- 1 in 6 U.S. youth aged 6-17 experience a mental health disorder each year.
- 50% of all lifetime mental illness begins by age 14, and 75% by age 24.
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death among people aged 10-34.
For all members in Northern California needing assistance Please contact Beat It on the flyer below.
IUPAT HELPING HAND is also a valuable source of information for all of our members in California and Nevada!
Data shows that construction workers are three times more likely to take their own life than the rest of the population.
If you or someone you know is suffering, you are not alone. Please visit IUPAT Helping Hand for additional resources and information.