Voting on June 11th at all Local union Locations. There will be several items to vote on… There will be a vote for District Council 16 Business Manager. There will be a vote for Painter allocation. There will be a vote for Glazier allocation. Come out and make your vote count!! Local Union 913 […]May 19, 2022
Help is Available
If you or someone you know is suffering, you are not alone.
- 1 in 5 U.S. adults experience mental illness each year.
- 1 in 20 U.S. adults experience serious mental illness each year.
- 1 in 6 U.S. youth aged 6-17 experience a mental health disorder each year.
- 50% of all lifetime mental illness begins by age 14, and 75% by age 24.
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death among people aged 10-34.
For all members in Northern California needing assistance Please contact Beat It on the flyer below.
IUPAT HELPING HAND is also a valuable source of information for all of our members in California and Nevada!
Data shows that construction workers are three times more likely to take their own life than the rest of the population.
If you or someone you know is suffering, you are not alone. Please visit IUPAT Helping Hand for additional resources and information.