Would you like to be eligible for the 2022-2023 STAR Awards? Effective Immediately SCT1 is the only qualifying class that counts for participation in this annual STAR Event. This one-time class MUST be taken to attend this event and Receive your Awards Recognition going forward. Therefore, all members are highly recommended to take the upcoming […]September 23, 2022
Help is Available
If you or someone you know is suffering, you are not alone.
- 1 in 5 U.S. adults experience mental illness each year.
- 1 in 20 U.S. adults experience serious mental illness each year.
- 1 in 6 U.S. youth aged 6-17 experience a mental health disorder each year.
- 50% of all lifetime mental illness begins by age 14, and 75% by age 24.
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death among people aged 10-34.
For all members in Northern California needing assistance Please contact Beat It on the flyer below.
IUPAT HELPING HAND is also a valuable source of information for all of our members in California and Nevada!
Data shows that construction workers are three times more likely to take their own life than the rest of the population.
If you or someone you know is suffering, you are not alone. Please visit IUPAT Helping Hand for additional resources and information.