Local Union 83 Painters Wage Allocation Vote Please be advised that an Allocation Vote has been scheduled from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm on Saturday, June 11, 2022, at 1130 Industrial Ave #7 Petaluma CA 94952. The Northern California Painters Master Agreement increase for January 1, 2023, is a two-dollar ($2.00) per hour wage increase, […]May 20, 2022
- There was a Special Call Delegates meeting in November and the delegates approved the proposed DC16 Bylaws. These bylaws will be mailed to every member for review and voted on shortly after the beginning of the year.
- The LU159 Bylaws Committee has finishing up our Local Union bylaws which can be voted on by the membership after the DC16 bylaws are approved.
- Christmas Day (December 25th) and New Year’s Day (January 1st) are the next two recognized holidays. Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve are not recognized holidays. (ARTICLE 7 Section 1)
- If you have not set up your vacation account yet you can by going to www.oefederal.org or by calling (800)877-4444
- Some helpful information is just a tap away with the IUPAT Member Mobile Portal. Download and register today for a chance to win a 64 qt Yeti Cooler. One winner per Local!
Google Play Store