Would you like to be eligible for the 2022-2023 STAR Awards? Effective Immediately SCT1 is the only qualifying class that counts for participation in this annual STAR Event. This one-time class MUST be taken to attend this event and Receive your Awards Recognition going forward. Therefore, all members are highly recommended to take the upcoming […]September 23, 2022
STAR Awards Eligibility Rules (as of 6/2021) are as follows:
- You must have completed 8 hours of Mark Breslin “Survival of the Fittest” training or ICRA/COVID-19 Awareness (in this year or a prior year – one time only)
- You must have completed at least 16 hours of STAR sponsored training (Survival of the Fittest or ICRA/COVID-19 Awareness counts against this total) during the current training year. If you completed Survival of the Fittest or ICRA/COVID-19 Awareness in a prior year, you must complete 16 hours of training from other available classes.
- If you cannot attend a scheduled STAR class, you must contact the STAR Program 2 weeks in advance to cancel your registration and avoid penalty. *
- You must have worked a minimum of 500 hours for a STAR Program contributing employer during the training year.
- You must be a member in good standing in the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades at the time of the awards event.
- You must be present to win
* NOTE: Missing ANY STAR class during the school year disqualifies you from participating in the Early Bird Raffle