Marlen Miranda, Drywall Finisher Before joining the union as a drywall finisher, Marlen met a friend who introduced her to the trade. She had no experience but needed a change and wanted something new. After a year of working with a local company, Marlen heard about an opportunity at Centro Laboral de Graton, who worked […]October 01, 2022
In-person Local Union meetings are back…
Welcome everyone starting July 1st, BMST Robert Williams is allowing the Locals to open up the Unions to have their regular Union meetings in-person with protocols in place.
- In person Union meetings will resume in July, with a Hybrid model.
- Members may attend the July and August meetings via Zoom.
- Further hybrid meetings may be allowed upon written request by the local Executive Board to the BMST.
- If attending via Zoom, the participant will be muted and no motions will be allowed from those participants.
- If a participant attending via Zoom wants to have a comment heard, it will be submitted through the written chat section on the Zoom conference.
- All Zoom participants must keep their cameras on at all times.
- No Zoom participant will be allowed on the call if driving a vehicle.
- All Zoom participants must be announced and recorded by name.
- All in person participants must wear face covering while at the meeting.
- When speaking, the participant may remove face coverings to be heard clearly.
- All participants must maintain appropriate social distancing.
- All members or guests that comes in a DC16 building must sign in on a daily sign in log.
As a reminder the Regular Local Union meetings are on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 5:30, please try and make every attempt to come to a meeting and STAY SAFE!