Brothers and Sisters, The Northern California Painters Master Agreement is set to expire at the end of the month. Please attend Local 3’s membership meeting to voice any concerns; Thursday June 8th, 6pm at 2020 Williams St. San Leandro. Work for Painters has been picking up with requests from Valdez Painting, KBI Painting, and J&R […]June 02, 2023
How do I pay my over-the-counter Union Dues and when are they due?
Posted February 11, 2020
Your “Over-the-Counter Dues” are to be paid directly to DC16 Centralized Dues and are to be paid monthly, or quarterly (depending on your Local Union Bylaws). Your payment can be made online through our DC16 website at dc16iupat.org or by check/money order. To pay online, you must first have downloaded and set up your “IUPAT Mobile Member Portal” by installing the App. available for Apple or Android users.
- Download and open the “IUPAT Mobile Member” App (MMP)
- Choose “Create Account”
- Enter your Member ID Number, Last Name, and Date of Birth
- Enter your e-mail, verify your e-mail, and create your password
- Your Password must be 12 digits, 1 capital letter, one number and one special character (except for $ sign) – Example: Password123!
- Your credentials for the “IUPAT Member Mobile Portal” will be the same credentials for you to login into the DC16 “Pay Member Dues” tab at dc16iupat.org
- Should you need assistance with your Member ID please visit your Local Union through the “Local Union” tab on our dc16iupat.org website, click your Local Union and you can email your Business representative or Admin directly.
Our online “Payment Portal” will allow you to make a “Monthly Payment”, “Quarterly Payment”, “Annual Payment”, or setup “AutoPay”, to ease the process for your choice of options. Utilizing our online payment method will allow you to access your “Electronic Dues” card through the “IUPAT Mobile Member Portal”.
To pay via check or money order, please send payments to: District Council 16 c/o: Centralized Dues, 2705 Constitution Drive, Livermore, CA 94551. Please ensure to write your Member ID on your check/money order.
Please ensure you check your Local Union Bylaws for your Local Unions rules regarding Dues, Fees and Assessments.