All active members should have received an email or text with a survey regarding our upcoming contract negotiations. These surveys are important and it lets the negotiating team know what needs and wants the membership is seeking. If you have not done your survey yet please check your email and let your voice be heard. […]March 10, 2023
Your Health Plan
Posted February 10, 2023
On Wednesday, February 15th HS&BA will be providing an educational presentation on the Health plans provided by our TPA (HS&BA). Topics will include:
- What is What, Who is who?
- Member Allocation
- What is a TPA and what do they do for you?
- What is a Health Plan?
- Cash Bank System
- What are our health Plan Options
- SBCs (Summary of Benefits and Coverage)
- SPD (Summary Plan Description)
- SMM (Summary of Material Modifications)
- What is SMART Choices, and Why do we have it
- Healthy Rewards
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) Card
- Care Counselors – Med Expert
- PPO vs. Non-PPO
- How can I submit any other Waiver requests or Appeals?
- Where do I go for Help?
- Changes to Smart Choices
- Q & A
The goal of this presentation and Townhall is to provide our members with the resources and tools available to them and their family. The Zoom credentials are on the flyer.