Trunk or Treat Volunteers Needed! The Southern Nevada Region will be holding a Trunk or Treat event at the hall on Oct 21st. We need Volunteers. Please reach out to Daniel if you are interested in helping and earning a VAC credit!September 25, 2023
On Wednesday, February 15th HS&BA will be providing an educational presentation on the Health plans provided by our TPA (HS&BA). Topics will include:
- What is What, Who is who?
- Member Allocation
- What is a TPA and what do they do for you?
- What is a Health Plan?
- Cash Bank System
- What are our health Plan Options
- SBCs (Summary of Benefits and Coverage)
- SPD (Summary Plan Description)
- SMM (Summary of Material Modifications)
- What is SMART Choices, and Why do we have it
- Healthy Rewards
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) Card
- Care Counselors – Med Expert
- PPO vs. Non-PPO
- How can I submit any other Waiver requests or Appeals?
- Where do I go for Help?
- Changes to Smart Choices
- Q & A
The goal of this presentation and Townhall is to provide our members with the resources and tools available to them and their family. The Zoom credentials are on the flyer.