Brothers and Sisters, On July 8, 2022 we will be holding a ratification vote for Local Union 1512 Wage Increase of $1.00. For this Local to receive the 1% accrual rate and the special early retirement penalty lowered 6% to 3%, we will need to allocate an extra $0.79 into the pension by the end […]July 05, 2022
I just want to say with us coming out of covid and everything opening back up that our local 741 meeting is held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6pm in person, this is a great chance to come in and get to meet your brothers and sisters and break bread.
I also want to emphasize that we have Painters Allocation vote and voting for BMST for District Council 16 & Local 1512 Business Representative on June 11th from 7 am to 3 pm. Please make every effort to come out and vote like your paycheck and lively hood depend on it!
You may vote at any of the below locations:
- Local Union Parking Lot 2020 Williams street San Leandro,
- Local Union Parking Lot 1130 Industrial Ave., Unit 7 Petaluma
- Local Union Parking Lot 406 Main Street, Ste. 420 Watsonville
- Local Union Parking Lot 4650 E. Weathermaker Ave Fresno
- Local Union Parking Lot 404 Nebraska Street Vallejo
- Local Union Parking Lot 2149 Oakland Rd. San Jose
- Local Union Parking Lot 7111 Governors Circle Sacramento
- Local Union Parking Lot 65 Oak Grove St. San Francisco
Also, do not forget to vote in the Primary Elections on June 7th!
We have quite a few of industrial shops looking for workers at this point, this would be a chance to work in a refinery or on a tank and get some overtime in.