Trunk or Treat Volunteers Needed! The Southern Nevada Region will be holding a Trunk or Treat event at the hall on Oct 21st. We need Volunteers. Please reach out to Daniel if you are interested in helping and earning a VAC credit!September 25, 2023
On 6/23/22 the Drywall Finishers of DC16 overwhelmingly voted yes on the latest contract offer that will keep them working for the next 4 years with significant increases in wages (Largest Drywall contract offer in DC16 history).
- 4-year contract for $17.05 total. 19.99% increase to the Total Package over the life of the agreement, averaging 4.99% a year.
- Increases to be allocated as per the attached schedule of rates.
- Added DDO for a total of 5 per year.
- Removal of white pants requirement.
- Shift work differential increase from 15% to 20% per hour above Straight Time Rate.
- Added language for non-discrimination and labor law compliance.
- Point of dispatch to include member’s Local Union.
- Added definition of Journeyman Drywall Finisher.
- Apprenticeship ration change from 3:1 to 2:1.
Congratulations to all Drywall Finishers!