All active members should have received an email or text with a survey regarding our upcoming contract negotiations. These surveys are important and it lets the negotiating team know what needs and wants the membership is seeking. If you have not done your survey yet please check your email and let your voice be heard. […]March 10, 2023
Drywall Contract Ratification Passed!!
Posted June 24, 2022
On 6/23/22 the Drywall Finishers of DC16 overwhelmingly voted yes on the latest contract offer that will keep them working for the next 4 years with significant increases in wages (Largest Drywall contract offer in DC16 history).
- 4-year contract for $17.05 total. 19.99% increase to the Total Package over the life of the agreement, averaging 4.99% a year.
- Increases to be allocated as per the attached schedule of rates.
- Added DDO for a total of 5 per year.
- Removal of white pants requirement.
- Shift work differential increase from 15% to 20% per hour above Straight Time Rate.
- Added language for non-discrimination and labor law compliance.
- Point of dispatch to include member’s Local Union.
- Added definition of Journeyman Drywall Finisher.
- Apprenticeship ration change from 3:1 to 2:1.
Congratulations to all Drywall Finishers!