Brothers & Sisters of Local 83, Friday November 11th was the Petaluma Veterans Day Parade. What an incredible turn-out we had! A BIG THANK YOU to those of you from visiting locals that came out to join us in honoring the Veterans that sacrificed so much for us all. The end of the year is […]November 23, 2022
On 6/23/22 the Drywall Finishers of DC16 overwhelmingly voted yes on the latest contract offer that will keep them working for the next 4 years with significant increases in wages (Largest Drywall contract offer in DC16 history).
- 4-year contract for $17.05 total. 19.99% increase to the Total Package over the life of the agreement, averaging 4.99% a year.
- Increases to be allocated as per the attached schedule of rates.
- Added DDO for a total of 5 per year.
- Removal of white pants requirement.
- Shift work differential increase from 15% to 20% per hour above Straight Time Rate.
- Added language for non-discrimination and labor law compliance.
- Point of dispatch to include member’s Local Union.
- Added definition of Journeyman Drywall Finisher.
- Apprenticeship ration change from 3:1 to 2:1.
Congratulations to all Drywall Finishers!