Local Union 83 Painters Wage Allocation Vote Please be advised that an Allocation Vote has been scheduled from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm on Saturday, June 11, 2022, at 1130 Industrial Ave #7 Petaluma CA 94952. The Northern California Painters Master Agreement increase for January 1, 2023, is a two-dollar ($2.00) per hour wage increase, […]May 20, 2022
- As of July 1, 2021, we have changed insurance to Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- All members should have received new ID cards in the mail.
- Please reach out to Daniel Lincoln if you have not received your cards or if you have medical procedures scheduled that you need a continuity of care form for.
- You can search for doctors under our new plan by going to Find Care & Estimate Costs for Doctors Near You | Anthem.com
- Just put in your member ID number and hit search.
- New Union
- We have been approved to go back to in-person Union Meetings Beginning in July.
- This will be a hybrid meeting so you can still attend via Zoom if you choose to but, Zoom participates will not be allowed to make any motions.
- All Zoom Participates must have their cameras on at all times.
- Zoom Participates will not be allowed on the call if driving.
- All in person participates must wear face coverings while in the meeting.
- When speaking, members may remove face covering to be heard.