Sisters and Brother, Memorial Day is around the corner and were talking Parades and barbecue, right? But do we know why we celebrate it? Memorial Day honors all those who have died while serving in U.S. military around the country and around the world many people celebrate by attending parades, barbecues and ceremonies usually held […]May 22, 2023
Change of Insurance / Meeting Protocols
Posted July 8, 2021
- As of July 1, 2021, we have changed insurance to Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- All members should have received new ID cards in the mail.
- Please reach out to Daniel Lincoln if you have not received your cards or if you have medical procedures scheduled that you need a continuity of care form for.
- You can search for doctors under our new plan by going to Find Care & Estimate Costs for Doctors Near You | Anthem.com
- Just put in your member ID number and hit search.
- New Union
- We have been approved to go back to in-person Union Meetings Beginning in July.
- This will be a hybrid meeting so you can still attend via Zoom if you choose to but, Zoom participates will not be allowed to make any motions.
- All Zoom Participates must have their cameras on at all times.
- Zoom Participates will not be allowed on the call if driving.
- All in person participates must wear face coverings while in the meeting.
- When speaking, members may remove face covering to be heard.