Glaziers Local 1621, I want to start by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Please take this time to spend it with your families and loved ones. The membership has decided to cancel the December 12th, 2023, union meeting so we will see everyone at our regular schedule meeting on the 9th of […]December 01, 2023
- As of July 1, 2021, we have changed insurance to Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- All members should have received new ID cards in the mail.
- Please reach out to Daniel Lincoln if you have not received your cards or if you have medical procedures scheduled that you need a continuity of care form for.
- You can search for doctors under our new plan by going to Find Care & Estimate Costs for Doctors Near You | Anthem.com
- Just put in your member ID number and hit search.
- New Union
- We have been approved to go back to in-person Union Meetings Beginning in July.
- This will be a hybrid meeting so you can still attend via Zoom if you choose to but, Zoom participates will not be allowed to make any motions.
- All Zoom Participates must have their cameras on at all times.
- Zoom Participates will not be allowed on the call if driving.
- All in person participates must wear face coverings while in the meeting.
- When speaking, members may remove face covering to be heard.